Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stranded! Prima Sneeks! And a Shout Out!

Holy Moly, I am freezing! -50 degrees Celsuis here. Can you believe that?

Ridiculous I say.

My car is definitely complaining about it. She sure whines when I wake her up to get to work. She's a trooper though. She managed the rough roads of Edmonton on Monday, so kudos to her.

I went up to Edmonton to visit Trisha's house on Saturday and loving what started out as mild weather. Off we went for our regular trip to Treasured Memories sporting sweaters. But as Sunday rolled around, the wind picked up and the temp went down. It made the roads waaay to dangerous to travel, so Jake and I spent some more time hanging out. Which was a good thing because Trish had me busy. I wish I had some scrappy pics right now, but check back, I will when I can.

All I can say is this.....

Keep an eye out for her and Michelle Van Etten, they have some exciting things to tell you and I am very proud of both those ladies. And don't worry, I'll make sure you don't miss the message!

Oh, and so sweet gotta tell you! Whn I did this digital page, like I said, I used a quote from my grandfather, Harry Wahl.



"Happiness is not in our circumstances, but in ourselves. It is not something you see like a rainbow, or feel like the heat of a fire.

Happiness is something we are."


So, I looked in my comments and there was Deanne. She left me a comment telling me she did this awesome page with my grandfather's quote. Loved that! Thanks Deanne.


Speaking of this girl, I got to know her from my time at Lovebug. This gal has a passion for the scrap! Not only does she have her own personal blog, she also runs a blog called Sisterhood of Scrap with her sisters, Carla and Susan.

Go check it out!

Also to check out, holay, PRIMA SNEEKS! PRIMA SNEEKS!


Here is Morning Song Papers:


And Obsession Flowers:

Love it! Can't wait to play with them.
Keep checking THE PRIMA BLOG this week for more sneeks. I'll keep posting what they put up as well and make sure that you check out the other Flower Girl's blogs too!

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Janine Langer said...

Love the Prima sneaks too, can't wait to play with it. :)

Trisha Ladouceur said...

I had a blast with you and Jake too! I am glad that you had to stay another day... and thanks so much for helping me out with the project. I know everyone will LOVE it when they see it... you definitely rocked it!

Deanne Clarke said...

Thanks Janine!!!
As soon as I saw your layout and read that wonderful quote, I was totally inspired!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the peek!