Friday, January 4, 2008

Ring in the New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I think 2008 is gonna be a good year. I feel it. It came in a little rocky the past few days, I suffered from the retched holiday hangover.

No, I wasn't partying too much on New years, in fact it was fairly laid back and spent with my pregnant neighbour! No, I spent the last two days with a ridiculous headache. I think it was the change of pace getting back into the routine of work that threw me off. So, no creating the past couple of days.

But I am back at it later tonight. But for now, I just had to pop in and send some greetings for now! Be back later!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

uggh i so understand the not feeling well i have not been sleeping well for a couple of weeks now hope things get better!!!merry new year!!!