Friday, January 25, 2008

Giggity, Giggity! Fun Girly weekend and some news!

Hey everybody! Friday night and I am relaxing with the hubby and doing a little bit of packing. Tomorrow I am off to go have a playdate with Trisha. Cool, scrappy goodness will be afoot and some retail therapy at Treasured Memories. Always love shopping there. Hopefully, will also go visit DeSerres at the world's largest mall!

Oooh, and I am excited! I gotta tell you. I am going to be teaching!

The fabulous Allison Orthner is coordinating a weekend retreat called Scrapbook Your Heart at Camp Caroline, Alberta! I am so happy to be a part of this. I will be working alongside Allison and the talented Cari Locken !

The weekend will be filled with projects and scrapbooking that really focuses on the everyday moments, people and things that are truly important. We have lots of fun thing plans and I look forward to getting to hang out and getting to meet fellow scrapbookers! Love meeting others that share what I love doing. Hope to see you there!

Oh, and before I scee-dattle and get back to packing and hanging with hubby, I want to congratulate my friend Leica Forrest on her pregnancy!

I swear, what is up with everyone around me being preggers? Three of my neighbours, Anam and now Leica..... is there something in the water?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Congrats on the teaching gig! Sounds like a fabulous event and I am sure your classes will ROCK!

I am looking forward to our playdate today... and definitely needing that Treasured Memories retail therapy! LOL!

I'll dust off the Schnapps!

Tracy said...

You are going to rock the event!!! Amzing ideas that you have!!

scrappaleica said...

congrats on the teaching. you'll have a blast with Cari & Allison. Thanks for the well wishes too. Maybe it's your turn...

Unknown said...

Hope you had a fun day at TM!! (I'm sure you did! ;)
Looking forward to teaching alongside with you in a few months! I'm very excited about the event!

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Congrats Janine!
I love your latest digi and hybrid layouts. They look great!
If you have a moment, I am passing on a game of tag for bloggers. Check out my blog for more details.
http://scrapbooksavvy.blogspot.com/