Sunday, September 2, 2007

Super Excited!

I am so excited! Friday I am off to Scrapfest in Edmonton! It is gonna be so fun! Ok, not as fun as most people because I'll be working, BUT, I love going to places where I can meet other scrappers that love this hobby as much as me.

I'll be working a teacher's assistant for my friend Trisha's gorgeous Key to My Heart class. I'll be doing odds and ends for Scrapfest (whatever they assign to me when I am there) and I'll be working the booth for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. So, this weekend I have been busy making up some page kits and some really cool make n takes with some fun papers by Urban Lily and Piggy Tales .

We wanted to make sure that they were different and unconventional but nice and fast and easy. And here's what I got for you.


First up is a paper bag card make n take using Daisy Doodles paper from Urban Lily .


















The next one is really fun and my favorite of the two. A few posts back I made a this and now you can too with this fun little kit.




Boy and girl themed lightswitch mini albums using the Hansel and Gretel lines from Piggy Tales paper!










I still have a couple of other things that are still in progress, so stay tuned!

No comments: