Thursday, August 30, 2007

So much to do and so little time....

Well I know I put this off. I am a horrible little blogger. I should be punished. But I have been doing alot. No really.

See, I joined this little circle journal. There are 10 of us and we picked some wild and crazy themes. Mine? Moments of Mortification. That's right. Not a little social faux pas my friends. I want to hear your WORST social disaster! I can't wait to see what these girls come up with.

Here is mine for starters.




















So for the big switch, we all met at Urban Scrapbook in Edmonton. And what a switch I got. My first journal is my dear friend Anam's journal. Now this girl is creative. This is definitely a must see. I strongly urge you to see the topic and the incredible journal I get to work with.


Click Right here.

Here are some pictures from the night.





Here is Trisha, Me, Anam and Lea.




Some of the journal girls. We have dubbed ourselves a sisterhood! All in good fun.

So, I never really answered why I been so stinking busy! Let's just say I am doing my friend Trisha's bidding *snicker*. First she gave me super secret project for a project she is doing. I know that is cryptic, but I'll drop the news when it comes out. Even though, I LOVE it, I'll jinx it if I tell you.

But here's what I can tell you. She sent me home with a whack load of projects to get ready for Scrapfest in Edmonton. Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids has a booth going and we are gonna be doing some fun make n' takes, and we'll have some fun projects to check out. All designed by yours truly, with a little help my some friends. That stuff I'll post to lure you over there. Of course, if you are going to to Scrapfest, make sure to stop by and check us out!

No comments: