Friday, June 15, 2007

My Last Class....Piggy Tales

Not much going on with me, just a little stressed by the old day job. Nothing to worry about, the weekend is here!

I am impaitiently awaitng my holidays! I start on Friday. Next Friday that is.....and it won't come soon enough.

Anyhow, as promised......onto my last class for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. I am doing a fall-themed mini album mad from paper bags and the very fun Goldilocks & the 3 Bears from Piggy Tales.





I gotta tell you, this class is gonna be fun and once you make one, you'll find it completely addicting, not to mention super easy. I had my brother-in-law constructing this and if he can do it, anyone can!


So, I hope that you consider registering for Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. We are all working very hard to make this an incredible event for the Stollery Children's Hospital and all you crazy scrappers looking for a great time!

No comments: