Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I need to say thanks

The site One Little Word is a fun little challenge blog. They give you the word of the week and you take it and make a page. Love it! It has been a great place to visit and particpate because it has given me a weekly reason to keep practicing my digi work and I get the chance to see other scrappers' work as well. Double the inspiration!

So, last week's challenge was the word "stop" I came up with this page:

Yesterday, I popped by there to see the results, well lo and behold, there is my page among the favorites!

How cool is that?

So thanks ladies of One Little Word for giving me some props!

2 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

well done you !!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Janine...found your blog...now I can totally stalk you!! LOL!!! love that Lo and really loved the journalling!!

have a fabulous day!!