Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend Adventures and MyBig Primadonna Reveal!

This past weekend was incredibly busy. And you know the kind. It was the type where it seems that everybody is planning something. The kind where you have carefully scheduled in the events, but no matter how hard you try, you just can't make them all. The kind of weekend where you seem to run into just about everybody.

But it was also the type of weekend that makes you realize that you are lucky to have so many friends that want to include you in their plans.

I was thrilled to meet up with my dear childhood friend, Terra. We met in Mrs. Ooms grade 4 class and realized that we lived up the street from each other. Soon we spent our days dressing up her cats (much to their disapproval, I think they held a grudge against me for that for many years), playing in the park and the school yard, hanging out watching movies, sharing our deepest secrets and having a good time along the way.

She was up to Red Deer to visit family and me. We met up at the Farmer's Market and caught up over a coffee and some mini donuts for my Jakester. Glad to see her but our visits are always too short.


And along my travels there, I ran into a couple of other friends from work and one of my favorite scrappers and friend, Jessi Lute and family. That farmer's market is always the place to see it all. I will miss it when it is done for the season. If not for the fabulous goods for sale, then for the people I am happy to see.

But I also had a full house.
My good friend Trisha (I think y'all know her, LOL) and family finally came to visit me! After all the times that Jake and I have invaded the Ladouceur's home, I think they owe me.

So down they all came for the Provincial BMX finals. What a fun time and holay, that BMX track was packed! Jake and I had a great time watching the races, particularly Carter. Unfortunately, I missed Logan.

I am so glad they came down to Sylvan, only next time they better come down and hop in our boat for a little rest and relaxation! Not enough taking in of all that Sylvan Lake has to offer, dagnabbit!


But also as I said, it was one of those weekends that I couldn't be everywhere and regretfully I missed the Member's Night bash with Monday Night Class's Christy Riopel and the lovely owner and operator Crystal at the Scrapbook Pantry.

But as I mentioned before I am going to be joining those gals along with Canadian Scrapbooker's Allison Orthner and Stamp It! Australia's Colleen MacDonald for the Jingle Bell Crop.

And today is the big reveal day! I can finally proclaim my total and utter excitement because I this is my first Primadonna class!

Drumroll please.............................................


Christmas is a time for for all things sparkly and and shiny. Join Prima Endorsed Designer, Janine Wahl as she teaches you some glitzy, sparkly techniques in a Chistmas theme!
This class is jam-packed with gorgeous Prima products and not to be missed! You will be learning some fabulous new techniques for transparencies on Prima's Clear Paintables and adding on tons of sparkly with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Ranger Stickles.


Tada!

And you are interested, it sounds like you better get crackin'! I got word that my class is filling fast. I have 50 spots and I am at approx 50% sold!

Registration for the Jingle Bell Crop is available at either Paper Pastimes or the Scrapbook Pantry.

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Oh those are really cute! Good luck with your class!

Stacy said...

hey girl wondering if you are going to the sail away crop on the 3 and 4 in edmonton?? i am going so far by myself lol just wondering if your going to be there so we can hang lol!!

scrappaleica said...

good luck with the gorgeous classes! they are stunning! I hope to see you in Edmonton, that would be cool!
hey, given you a blog award too! love your site!

Anonymous said...

Your class looks magnificent! I'm very happy for you and all your success! WTG Janine!