Friday, February 15, 2008

Do Dentists Hibernate?

Ouch! My teeth are so hurting right now! I have no idea what happened there, but holay! Pain! Annoyance. Ibuprophen!
I need a dentist and not a dentist to be found, or they couldn't fit me in. And on the long weekend to boot. I started out in Sylvan and both dental offices were closed and Red Deer was booked up. Dude, it so sucks!

I guess I just take ibuprophen and suck it up. Well, I can whine a little too, I guess.

Ahhh, but aside from that, I have been playing this evening. Doing a little bit of playing around for the heck of it. Just decided I wanted to make a project and came up with this cute little shadowbox for my scraproom in progress.


Prima Products:
Paintables #602277
Essentials 3 Flowers Rue 88 #517267
Black Tie Collection #518219
Elysee Ribbons #519506
Build A Frame Stamps #517724
Other Materials:
Canvas – Canvas Concepts
Chipboard Letters and Jewel Circles – Heidi Swapp
Tranparent Overlay – Hambly Screen Prints
Wire: Westrim Crafts
Watercolor Pencils – Start
Twinkling H2Os – USArtquest
Metallic Foils – Stix2
Buttons
Shadowbox - Ikea



I don't know what it is, but I lately I am all about bright and fun. I knew I wanted to play with a canvas too. The only thing is, that I am not always fond of making a canvas or wall hanging and just plain old hanging it. I really want to have a sleek clean lined scraproom, so my decor is no exception! That is why I went for the shadowbox. No matter how lumpy and bumpy those projects are, ther always seem to look so much better when they are framed.

And with that I am pooped! I am hoping that I get a good night sleep tonight and not wake up in pain! AAACK!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Janine, I'm sorry you're in pain girl but your framed canvas looks awesome!

Trisha Ladouceur said...

awwwwwwwwwwww... that sucks that your didn't have any luck finding a dentist! Take lots of advil!!!

The shadowbox rocks though!

Janine Langer said...

Janine, it looks great!
And I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Dallas said...

OH I hear ya about the dentist! I've been fighting some pains too lately and it's impossible to get in around here!!
I LOVE the shadow box too! looks great! Hope your pain goes away soon :)