Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey! Too Cool Fire & Ice!

I am sitting here this morning enjoying my coffee and finally taking a rest. It has been go, go go! Hubby has come home after a three week stint in Swift Current, Saskatchewan. This is where the bulk of his work has been happening lately and will for a good long while. The funny thing is that every time I mention that to someone from home, they always ask if we are gonna move back.

No, sorry, it don't work that way. They just send him there, but it doesn't mean I can't come visit. If I have my way, I'll come visit more often.

I also want to thank all of you for the well wishes and support on my new Prima teaching venture. Just a few more arrangements and I'll be posting classes soon! It has been a bit of a trail to get things started and organized, but I am feeling encouraged and motivated! So thanks!

Also, I really want to thank Michelle and Trisha from Fire & Ice for featuring my album on their blog.

This is just one page, I can't show you everything! I am particularly happy with the cover though. So go see if I peaked your curiosity or if you just want to see what a whole lot of talented artists can do with the Build-A-Books. It will blow your mind!

No comments: