Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holee Crow Ma, I am on YouTube!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! 

Hey everybody, 2009 is now upon us. With a new year comes new things to do. 
So.........I thought that I would try some new things this year and this is one of the first. 
I am testing the waters, sort of speak. It's a little rough around the edges, oh, and please ignore that the freeze frame is a horrid shot of my gob hanging open and my eyes bugging out. That is courtesy of YouTube and their uncanny ability to catch you at the worst possible frame of your movie.
Let's all give them a round of applause just for that!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Janine - good for you! I am looking forward to some new techniques etc. Bring it on girl!!

Trisha Ladouceur said...

whoooohooooo!!!! Look at you go! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with:)

Coralee Schindel said...

Your so cute Janine!! :)
Good on ya for jumpin in with both feet into the wonderful world of Youtube! Keep it comin!

Anonymous said...

Well look at you! How cool is that? Very cool!