Friday, December 21, 2007

Shhh! Santa's Hiding Around the Corner......

Ahhhh. Just enjoying a little bit of the afternoon. Got a little bit of unexpected time off. I've been putting this time to use to get some things done around home without having a child call my name every 30 seconds!

A little running around.
Cleaning.
Having a quiet lunch.
And finishing up a Chritmas present. Here is some sneek peeks of what I am up to.




So, we asked my mother in law what she wants for Christmas. (Don't worry, she doesn't read my blog, lol!) All she said was a picture. GREAT! We'll buy you a digital picture frame! And while we're at it we'll get one for my parents too! (Don't worry, my parents don't have the internets!

And we did. And we loaded them up! This is just a sampling, but I loved putting a mix of cool artsy family shots, normal everyday photos and some pictures with some graphics. Just gave me a chance to play and fool around.

And lastly before I get back to a little more work, I wanted to make sure I passed on a greeting now, as I am going to be very busy for the next few days......

To all the readers out there that hop over here to read every once and a while....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Patterned paper: Aurora, Steel Toe Mary Jane and Calliope Collections from Prima Marketing
Chipboard Letters, Glitter Star, Leaves and Poisettias: Prima Marketing
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Glosshy Accents Crackle Medium (Ranger)


(And yes, I admit, I like the word "joy". Using it has become a bit of a weird habit. Please, I need an intervention! LOL)

Have a great holiday!

1 comment:

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Gorgeous stuff as always! LUV IT!!!

To you and your clan... have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Hey... do yo have any time off next week? Maybe I need to come to Sylvan Lake for a Coffee Date??? Just and idea:)