Monday, October 15, 2007

Aahhh sweet silence.

Today was recovery. I sat around. I did absolutely nothing. In fact, I took the time to sit in my big comfy chair and stared at a blank wall.

I think I just needed to reboot and get back to normal. A weekend of full on 20 hours days, running around a busy mall on concrete floors with 5 things to do all at once, all the time, made me pooped!

Dear me, just got back last night from Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in Edmonton this past weekend. Yep, we finally did it and it was an awesome event! There is so much to share and to talk about, I am still pondering where to begin.

But I will say this, Trisha, dear, dear Trisha. I hope that gal is resting and taking it easy. I want her to know that she did a great job and the Edmonton event was incredible. That gal put her heart and soul into this event. Really.

She gone and done good and I love her for it.

I want to thank everyone that helped out as a volunteer, thank you. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Thank you to all of the teachers, you all done good and so happy to meet you.

Thank you for everyone that attended and I hope that you enjoyed everything we had going on. Hope you are enoying your new projects a goodies too!

With that tonight, I am still wiped. I will talk more tomorrow and post pics. See you then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here you rested in your comfy chair! Edmonton was amazing -all of you deserve a HUGE pat on the back for taking on such a massive event. WELL DONE!!!

Kelly Goree Photography said...

enjoy the rest, crazy girl - you've earned it! it was awesome meeting you - I owe you a couple photos! :)

Stacy said...

i am glad to here you made it back in one piece and you are resting comfortably enjoy !!!

scrappaleica said...

Janine girl, enjoy the silence. you did an amazing job too! loved seeing you again girl. cannot wait till next time. but the boat idea sounds great!!!!