Wednesday, November 28, 2007

There are 601 Reasons to Get This.....

And 5 really great reasons in particular......hmmmm?!!!


Finally, I have been waiting for this book for like, EVER! It was really worth the wait too. It is one thick book filled with gorgeous pages and incredible talent and I am excited to say, I have count 'em FIVE pages in it too! So, excited to see them there, and one is even featured twice!
The great thing about this book is that they are all never been seen before pages. So honestly, if you want a great idea book, this is the one to get. Seriously, one meaty book filled with easy, yet creative techniques, and some seriously talented scrappers.

3 comments:

Trisha Ladouceur said...

YAY 4 You! I cannot wait to get my hands on it to see your most fantabulous creations! Way to go Janine:)

Cheryl Wray said...

How FUN!!! I have not seen this book yet, but I think I need to get my hands on it!!

Anam_Kihaku said...

YEAH YOU!!!! cant wait to see it :)